In order to succeed at Concordia University, here are a few tips and tricks you will need to stay organized, and on top of your work.
Have the Right Tools for Job
Here are a few necessary items as you make your way through the program
- Strong and Reliable Internet Service
- It is imperative that you are able to access your courses almost every day to participate and access readings.
- A Reliable Computer
- A reliable computer with sufficient space will be needed to store all the assignments and digital articles you will acquire in the program.
- External Hard Drive
- Just in case something happens to your computer, it is a good idea to have all important documents saved in a secondary location.
- Be Well-versed in APA Writing Style
- You will use APA writing style in all writing during the program. Familiarize yourself with APA formatting and citation requirements.
Stay Organized for Success
|Organization is particularly important when completing a doctoral program. Here are some things you can do to create order.