You can order your books for your upcoming course here.
You will confirm your order using your student ID number. If you have any trouble confirming your order, you can connect directly with MBS Customer Service by email or by phone at 800-325-3252.
If your course requires an eBook, please see these step-by-step instructions on how to access the VitalSource Bookshelf and your VitalSource eBooks:
To initially redeem and associate your eBook to your account,
- Please go to MBS Direct.
- Please click on “Log In to Your Account” in the upper-left-hand corner.
- Please click on “View Your Digital Content.” You should now see your VitalSource eBook on the web page in front of you.
- Please click on “Access Content.” This will take you to the online VitalSource bookshelf. If this is the first time you have accessed your VitalSource account, you will see a prompt to agree to an End User License Agreement. Please check the agree box and then click on “Continue.”
- If you do not yet have an account with VitalSource, please create one at this time. If you already have an account, please click on “Sign In” at the top of this pop-up.
If you are taken directly to your eBook on the VitalSource website without being given the option to create an account, please follow the below instructions:
- Please click on the Home Page option (this will be the image of a house in the upper-left-hand corner). This will take you to the VitalSource home page.
- On this page, you will see a circle with a silhouette in the upper-right-hand corner. Please click on this.
- You should now see the option that says “Get Started.” Please click on this and it will walk you through creating an account for VitalSource.
Your eBook is now associated to your VitalSource account.
To view your eBook online:
- Log into your account.
- Once you log into your account you should have access to your eBook.
- If you do not see your eBook, please click on “Bookshelf” in the upper-left-hand corner.
To access your eBook on the VitalSource bookshelf for offline viewing, please follow the below steps:
- Please go to VitalSource.
- Please click on the download for your device.
- Please install the application onto your computer.
- Once you have installed this bookshelf, please double-click on it to open it.
- Once it is opened, you should be prompted to log in with your email address and password you used to create your account on the online VitalSource webpage.
- Once you are logged in, your eBook should automatically start downloading.
If you have had past issues with placing your order, being charged for your textbook order, or your browser does not go to the correct bookstore site, clear your cookies/cache. Instructions have been provided for a variety of browsers.*
- Chrome instructions
- Firefox instructions
- Internet Explorer instructions
- Microsoft Edge instructions
- Safari instructions
- Safari instructions on iOS
*Clearing cookies/cache may delete stored user names and passwords.
Important: Please make sure you are on the correct bookstore site. Several MBS Direct sites resemble Concordia’s “shop by schedule” site but will require students to pay out of pocket for the entire cost of their books and shipping. Concordia no longer uses vouchers.
If you experience technical issues when placing your order or have an issue with logging in, please reach out to MBS Direct Customer Service by email or call 800-325-3252. If you are having ebook issues specifically, please contact email or call 888-886-0772. For international orders, call 573-441-9179.