In the Spring of 2009, Kappa Delta Pi approved a chapter for their International Honor Society for students enrolled in Concordia's College of Education. Each spring new students are inducted into the Honor Society.
Kappa Delta Pi has been organized to recognize scholarship and excellence in education. Those individuals eligible for membership exhibit the ideals of scholarship, high personal standards, and promise in the teaching and allied professions recognized by the Society. An invitation is extended to education students who have obtained an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 for undergraduates and 3.7 for graduates and met all other chapter requirements.
Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society
Membership benefits include:
- Local (and national) leadership opportunities
- Ability to develop a community with local chapter members as well as national members
- Professional resources that include access to the KDP website, free webinars, online career center and publications
- Financial supports in scholarships and teacher grants
- Discounts on products and services with retailing partners
Current KDP Officers and Counselors at Concordia:
- President: Sierra McWaters
- Vice President: Mike Vaughn
- Secretary: Ronda Christensen
- Treasurer: Courtney Stinson
- Membership Chair / Communications: Katy Milne
- Historian: Open
- Counselors: Angela Vossenkuhl & Julie Owens-Birch
Questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log your KDP hours through Give Pulse.