Use our site map to navigate around Concordia University-Portland’s College of Education website. If you have any questions, simply fill out the form on this page, or connect with us by phone, email, or chat:
- Give us a call: 888-986-8148
- Email us: email@example.com
- Send us a message: Chat With Us
Concordia attracts students from across the globe — and it’s not just because we’re accredited and nonprofit. Find out what makes Concordia different, what drives us in everything we do, and how we’re changing the future of education.
All of our degree programs, including the Undergraduate, MAT, Master of Education and Doctorate of Education, are accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Learn what that means here.
Concordia's undergraduate licensure and non-licensure programs are available on the Portland campus. Get to know the features and benefits on the main Undergraduate page, and the course details and more on each individual program page.
Earn your master's degree in education in the way that best fits your life and preferred learning style. Concordia offers several program options for in-service educators: on campus, accelerated online learning, or hybrid (a mix of both class options).
- Career and Technical Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Adolescent Literacy
- Community Engagement
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Educational Technology Leadership
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL - Online)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL - OR/WA Residents)
- Environmental Education
- Health and Physical Education
- The Inclusive Classroom
- Methods and Curriculum
- Reading Interventionist (Online)
- Reading Interventionist (OR/WA Residents)
- Social Studies
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
- Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Technology and Learning Design
- Higher Education Administration
Concordia offers two MAT licensure programs on the Portland campus. Get to know the features and benefits on the main MAT page, and the course details and more on each individual program page.
Concordia offers EdD concentrations, each of which can be completed fully online. Explore the objectives and structure on the main EdD page, and the course details and more on each individual concentration page.
- Administrative Leadership
- Higher Education
- Instructional Leadership
- Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Transformational Leadership
Current students can locate various resources, including their Blackboard and student account logins, our online bookstore, and frequently asked questions through our student portal, as well as connect with College of Education alumni.
View the admissions requirements for our Undergraduate, MAT, MEd and EdD programs; requirements for international students and frequently asked questions.
Get information on the financial aid process, costs per program, and advice for lowering the cost of your Concordia degree.
- Scholarships: See what scholarships — from our Priority Scholarship to our Military Scholarship and more — you may be eligible to receive.
- Current promotions: Our promotional offers help students lower some of the expenses associated with earning an advanced degree.
- Tuition: We’re dedicated to making our programs accessible to every admitted student. Look for specific costs here.
- Financial aid: You can start your financial aid application process as soon as you apply. Here’s how.
A place where leadership insights, educational news, tips, and strategies for teachers and administrators, interviews with alumni, and admissions advice all collide to inform and resonate with any education professional in pursuit of furthering their knowledge for the benefit of their schools, districts, and communities. You can also hear from proud students, alumni, faculty, and community members of Concordia University-Portland review their experiences — in and out of the classrooms.