Use our site map to navigate around Concordia University-Portland’s College of Education website. If you have any questions, simply fill out the form on this page, or connect with us by phone, email, or chat:
- Give us a call: 888-986-8148
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a message: Chat With Us
Why Join Us
Concordia attracts MEd and EdD students from across the globe—and it’s not just because we’re accredited, nonprofit, and 100% online. Find out what makes Concordia different, what drives us in everything we do, and how we’re changing the future of education.
Concordia offers three MEd programs and 14 different concentrations, all taught fully online. Get to know the features and benefits on the main MEd page, and the course details and more on each individual program and concentration page.
- Career and Technical Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Adolescent Literacy
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Educational Technology Leadership
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (K-Adult)
- Environmental Education
- The Inclusive Classroom
- Methods and Curriculum
- Reading Interventionist
- Social Studies
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
- Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- Educational Leadership
Concordia offers EdD specializations, each of which can be completed fully online. Explore the objectives and structure on the main EdD page, and the course details and more on each individual specialization page.
- Administrative Leadership
- Higher Education
- Instructional Leadership
- Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Transformational Leadership
Current students can locate various resources, including their Blackboard and student account logins, our online bookstore, and frequently asked questions through our student portal, as well as connect with College of Education alumni.
View the admissions requirements for our online MEd and EdD programs, requirements for international students, and our frequently asked questions.
This section is where you’ll get information on the financial aid process, costs per program, and advice for lowering the cost of your Concordia degree.
- Scholarships: See what scholarships—from our Priority Scholarship to our Military Scholarship and more—you may be eligible to receive.
- Current promotions: Our promotional offers help students lower some of the expenses associated with earning an advanced degree.
- Tuition: We’re dedicated to making our programs accessible to every admitted student. Look for specific costs here.
- Financial aid: You can start your financial aid application process as soon as you apply. Here’s how.
A place where leadership insights, educational news, tips, and strategies for teachers and administrators, interviews with alumni, and admissions advice all collide to inform and resonate with any education professional in pursuit of furthering their knowledge for the benefit of their schools, districts, and communities.