Concordia University Online Student Services Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Concordia University Online’s Student Services department to empower students to achieve their educational goals by providing information and support throughout their programs. Student service advisors strive to provide responsive guidance to each student. We are available to students to help them address challenges, and to help students hone the time management and study skills required to be successful in the flexible, yet rigorous, environment of Concordia University Online. The Student Services team is proud to serve as advocates for students as they navigate through their educational program to help realize their career and life goals.
Advisors are flexible, accessible, and responsive to students needs.
Student Services can:
- Customize solutions to each individual student with their success in mind
- We love to be creative
- Students have multiple ways of contacting student services – through the course, email or on the phone.
- Offer weekend and evening support
- Provide a timely response to every voice mail and email
- Students receive emails and reminders on weeks 1, 3, and 5 so they can be prepared
- Proactively seek feedback through surveys both about courses and the online environment and as whole.
- Handle most student issues
- Take questions about coursework and grades
- Help determine solutions to issues
- Help with grade disputes, disagreements with classmates, general complaints
- Mediate between students and the University
Student Services General Contact:
Phone: (888) 628-2752
email@example.com (888) 628-2752 x 115
firstname.lastname@example.org (888) 628-2752 x 264
AnahidS@education.cu-portland.edu (888) 628-2752 x204
(888) 628-2752 x277
(888) 628-2752 x279
(888) 628-2752 x245