Concordia University’s online students have access to resources that help you succeed during your time with us and also on your career path. Online learning is centered around you, the student, and it’s imperative that you take an active part in the learning process.
Student logins: Your student account is your gateway to earning your degree. Use the links below to reach your desired account.
- Student account login (intranet)
- Blackboard login (for graduate students)
- Blackboard login (for doctorate students)
Courses, books, library, and gear: Use the links below to navigate to the various resources available through our platform.
- Courses and textbooks: Visit the courses/textbooks page to determine your next course and to find the textbooks for your next course
- Bookstore: Learn how to order books for your classes with through our textbook partner
- Online library: Our online resources include full-text articles and journal databases, and are available to Concordia students 24/7
- The Bookmark: Your one-stop shop to purchase and show off your Concordia spirit, as well as any supplies for your learning needs
Transcripts and graduation: The links below will help you request/view your transcripts and apply for graduation.
- Request transcripts: Log into your My.CU account to request an official–or view an unofficial–transcript; alternatively, visit the Office of the Registrar’s Transcripts and Diplomas page for step-by-step instructions
- Graduation application: Submit your application by the end of your 5th course… and congratulations!
Take your time to read through the student handbook to fully understand what is expected of you as a Concordia University Online student. The FAQ page should answer any questions you have about your education and our online learning center. If you still have questions, you can contact us at (877) 251-4405.