At Concordia University-Portland, we want to make sure you continuously receive the best in education. To help us deliver on this goal, we work closely with our textbook partner, MBS Direct, to guarantee that you and all students have the correct course materials. MBS Direct was carefully selected to deliver the best value for you and to ensure peace of mind that listed course materials are specific to your course, with no hidden costs.
We also recommend MBS Direct because its dedication to our school is unsurpassed. Each term, MBS offers a Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books.
A few of the benefits you receive from MBS Direct:
- The nation’s largest inventory of used books which means student receive cost savings
- All orders shipped in a timely manner
- Multiple payment options
- 100% return policy. Course materials must be returned within two weeks after the class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later.
- Excellent, U.S.- based customer service by phone or email
To look up textbooks for your next course, visit the Concordia University-Portland Textbooks for Online Courses webpage at: http://intranet.cu-portland.edu/textbook. You may also use this page to review your program’s list of courses.
Note: The Textbook for Online Courses webpage requires a network account.
To order your books online, visit: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/cu-portland.htm
You will need:
- Course number(s)
- Start date of the course(s)
Steps to order your books:
- Select “Order Your Books” from the options on the homepage
- Select a payment option: (e.g., Pay with Credit Card, PayPal, Pay with Institution’s Voucher or Student Financial Aid (SFA))
- Select Term: (e.g., Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Select Site: (e.g., College of Education-Master of Education)
- Select Course: (e.g., EDCI502, EDGR502)
For customer service, visit the bookstore’s support section.
- Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Phone orders and support: (800) 325-3252
- International Customers, please use (573) 441-9179
- Email: VB@mbsbooks.com
- eContent Support: email@example.com
For general questions about required textbooks for your courses, contact your Student Services Advisor or email the Department of Online Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.