At Concordia University-Portland, we want to make sure you continuously receive the best in education. To help us deliver on this goal, we work closely with our textbook partner, MBS Direct, to guarantee that you and all students have the correct course materials. MBS Direct was carefully selected to deliver the best value for you and to ensure peace of mind that listed course materials are specific to your course, with no hidden costs.
To order your books online, visit: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/education.cu-portland.htm. You will need to know your Student ID (or G-number).
Steps to order your books:
- Select “Order Your Books” from the options on the homepage
- Enter Student ID
- Review courses and materials listed and add items to your cart
- Review cart and proceed to checkout
- Sign into your account (create a new account if this is your first time ordering)
- Verify shipping address
- Review and finalize order
For customer service, visit the bookstore’s support section.
- Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Phone orders and support: (800) 325-3252
- International Customers, please use (573) 441-9179
- Email: VB@mbsbooks.com
- eContent Support: email@example.com
For general questions about required textbooks for your courses, contact your Student Services Advisor or email StudentMaterials@education.cu-portland.edu.