Master of Education Online Admission Requirements
For U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents, Concordia University requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
With the submission of an application please submit:
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
- Original transcripts from all former institutions (Bachelor’s and/or Master’s) — Concordia University will pay for and order your transcripts for you
- A letter of intent
- Professional resume
Bachelor of Childhood Education Online Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for United States Citizens or Residents:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher*
- Official college transcripts from every institution attended
- Minimum of 30 semester (45 quarter) college level credits earned from a regionally-accredited college/university
- Background disclaimer
- Work history of a minimum of three years
* Candidates with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered with additional documentation, including a letter of recommendation, and a writing sample.
Admission Requirements for Applicants Educated Outside of the United States: Same requirements as U.S citizens/residents, plus the following additions: **
- Your university or college transcripts will need to be evaluated by the organizations listed at: http://www.cu-portland.edu/international/apply/eval.cfm
- For those applicants not educated in a university or college where English is the medium of instruction, or where English is not the native language, TOEFL requirement: 71 ibt for Bachelor’s, 6.0 IELTS
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Financial Guarantee
For applicants educated in Canada, college accreditation is provided by the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada. See http://www.cmec.ca for more information. You can also search Canadian colleges at http://collegeanduniversity.net by Canadian postal code.