This page highlights admission requirements for Concordia’s M.Ed. program. For details on Concordia’s doctorate programs, please visit the online Ed.D. programs page.
Master of Education Online Admission Requirements
For U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents, Concordia University requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
With the submission of an application please submit:
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
- Original transcripts from all former institutions (Bachelor’s and/or Master’s) — Concordia University will pay for and order your transcripts for you
- A letter of intent
- Professional resume
Admission Requirements for Applicants Educated Outside of the United States: Same requirements as U.S citizens/residents, plus the following additions: **
- Your university or college transcripts will need to be evaluated by the organizations listed at: http://www.cu-portland.edu/admission/admission-requirements/international-students
- For those applicants not educated in a university or college where English is the medium of instruction, or where English is not the native language, official score results for TOEFL (internet-based test score of 80 or paper-based test score of 550) or IELTS (6.5) must be submitted. Any TOEFL or IELTS test scores older than two years old will not be accepted
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Financial Guarantee
For applicants educated in Canada, college accreditation is provided by the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada. See http://www.cmec.ca for more information.