Concordia University is committed to the dual purpose of preparing students for life and for living.
Concordia offers many online degree programs ranging from a Doctorate in Education (Ed.D) program to Master of Education concentrations and Bachelor’s degrees. By bringing many of our degree programs online, we have been able to expand our education across the United States and even to other countries, but the majority of our students come from the Pacific Northwest.
Who is Concordia University?
- 39% of our online students are studying from Central United States
- 35% of our online students are studying from Eastern United States
- 24% of our online students are studying from Pacific United States
- Concordia University online students range in ages of 20 to 61 years of age
- Concordia University’s online programs have a retention rate of 86%
Established over 100 years ago, Concordia was founded as a private Christian liberal arts university located in Portland, Oregon, Concordia provides a challenging and supportive learning environment, where spirited intellectual inquiry strengthens our commitment to justice, compassion, and moral integrity. As a private Christian university, we are open to students of any faith and we welcome diversity. Concordia integrates faith into every aspect of learning, service, and life.